Circulating Biomarkers for Liquid Biopsies and Companion Diagnostics
Diagnostics Development Hub (DxD Hub), a national initiative led by ETPL, the commercialisation arm of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) along with SELECTBIO presents Singapore’s inaugural Diagnostics Summit – Circulating Biomarkers for Liquid Biopsies and Companion Diagnostics from 13-14 October at Biopolis, Singapore.
With 40 international speakers, this comprehensive event will provide a detailed overview of; the current research, the latest innovations, the regulatory requirements, commercialisation of diagnostic innovations and market entry into Asia.
To view the full AGENDA please follow this link.
It also offers key networking opportunities with the leading international researchers, regulators, innovators and solution providers. It will address the unmet clinical needs and also help entrepreneurs and researchers accelerate the transformation of their IPs into clinically validated diagnostic devices.
Guest of Honour
• Lim Chuan Poh, Chairman, A*STAR
• Jean-Luc Butel, Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company, President,K8 Global
• Chwee Teck Lim, Provost’s Chair Professor, National University of Singapore
• Fred Kramer, Professor, New Jersey Medical School Rutgers University
• Rudi Pauwels, Founder Director/Chief Executive Officer, Biocartis
• Steve Myint, Senior Fellow, A*STAR, Adjunct Professor, Duke-NUS
They are offering a 3 for 2 on ALL conference passes and with prices starting at S$399 for Academics and Clinicians and S$499 for Industry participants.